SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder
Record any audio playing on your computer
Record Streaming AudioConferences, radio and more
Pure DigitalMaintain perfect quality
Supported File FormatsSave to WAV or MP3
Convert Uncommon FilesConvert voice recordings to MP3
SoundTap is streaming audio capture software which will convert any audio playing through your computer to mp3 or wav files. Streaming audio is recorded by a special kernel driver to preserve digital audio quality. The high definition audio files can be saved and played back on any device.
Streaming Audio Recording Applications
- Record internet radio webcasts. Radio stations are required to log and archive all broadcasts under FCC regulations.
- Save streaming audio broadcasts. If you are using BroadWave to broadcast your band, SoundTap can record and archive the broadcasts.
- Record streaming audio conferences. SoundTap works perfectly to record conferences, podcasts and webinars hosted on your computer.*
- Convert audio from uncommon formats to wav or mp3. e.g., Convert a voice recording in ds2 format to mp3 using a ds2 player and SoundTap.
- Record VoIP phone calls made with Skype. This is often done in businesses or call centers for quality assurance.
| || |
Streaming Audio Recorder Features
* SoundTap complies with Microsoft's DRM signed driver model and will not record streams if a DRM player is used and if the stream is marked as DRM copy-protected.
- Record audio played on your computer in direct digital with no quality loss
- Saves files in wav or mp3 format with a wide range of selected codec and compression options
- Record audio from your computer and microphone simultaneously to easily create voiceovers or record both sides of a conference call
- Streams can be recorded directly to the VRS Recording System for enterprise database system use
- Works with all popular media players (e.g., Windows Media Player, Real Audio, QuickTime) and softphones (e.g., Skype, Google Hangouts, Slack)
- Directly links to WavePad Sound Editor Software so you can edit the files you have recorded
- Directly links to Switch MP3 File Converter Software so you can convert the files from mp3 to over 20 other file formats
- Directly links to MixPad Audio File Mixer so you can mix your recording with other audio files
- Create a podcast with audio recorded from Skype calls
- Record and save music and other streaming audio such as lectures and live webinars
- Works well with RecordPad Sound Recording Software for preparing audio for digital presentations or audio books